I had a dream about a steampunk’d mickey mouse. Not really sure why I had a dream of a steampunk Mickey but dreams are what they are. Now making a dream become reality is a bit more challenging. After searching for 2 months for the right “trinkets” and with a little help from a friend (yes you Sabrina) I finally brought Mickey to life! I found this great picture on the web and I will have to give credit to the site. I cut it down and using e6000 glue I painstakingly glued each gear and bead to the picture. I love how it turned out! The e6000 glue also gave a bit of dimension to the piece as well. Hope I inspire an inner steampunk vision to come to you!